Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ho Ho Ho



Many Things shipped today! What's left to do is minimal: a Christmas stocking for the new boy, and a few loose ends on some other projects. I am feeling caught up, accomplished and close! to! done! and I have that nagging feeling that I am forgetting some thing....is it always thus?

The sunny weather helps, shops locally have been cheerful and uncrowded, which can be good or bad, depending on how you look at these things, and I have had lunches out with a few friends in these past weeks, so all in all a successful festive season.



I am planning to spin, listen to music and my book (The Goldfinch) as a quiet marking of the Solstice Saturday. With a fire going, spinning with a cup of tea, a book and a cat, it sounds like the perfect way to welcome the turning of the year.



Wishing you and yours a festive season, a wondrous Solstice, and 12 days and nights of Christmas full of friends and family, good food and good cheer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home